This build has been archived as of 23:47, October 22, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This is a common HB build used to capture shrines solo and deal considerable AoE damage which messes up hero monks' ability to protect the party as they try to escape, making them very vulnerable to spikes.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/D fire=12+1+1 energy=10+1 earthp=8][Savannah Heat][Mark of Rodgort][Glowing Gaze][Lava Arrow][Aura of Restoration][Armor of Sanctity][Glyph of Restoration][Fire Attunement][/build]
- [[Breath of Fire@14]
- [[Aura of Restoration@11]
- [[Shield of Force@8]
- [[Flame Djinn's Haste@14]
- High health armour with the appropriate runes.
- One all-round weapon set because heroes can't switch (defensive spear/shield set would be good).
- Send the hero off to capture shrines.
- Always watch to make sure it isn't being killed while moving, and micro appropriate skills to save it.
- Disabling certain skills can be helpful to support spikes.
- Heavy interrupts/degen.
- One major variant is going E/A to use Recall.
- Searing Heat can obviously be switched for it's dupe skill, Teinai's Heat.