Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:49, 6 March 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/D firema=12+1+2 energy=8+1 earthp=8 air=7+1][Mind Blast][Immolate][Blinding Flash][Rodgort's Invocation][Gale][Mystic Regeneration][Fire Attunement][Flame Djinn's Haste][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max AL armor with Survivor Insignias
- 40/40 sets for Air and Fire
- Anti-cripple set
- High/low energy sets
- Keep Fire Attunement up for energy management.
- Spam Mind Blast and Immolate for continuous pressure.
- Assist in spikes with Rodgort's Invocation, or pressure if the enemy team is balling/falling back.
- Cast Blinding Flash to blind enemies.
- Heal yourself with Mystic Regeneration.
- Flame Djinn's Haste should be used as a speed boost.
- Use Gale to KD key skills, flag runners, or key characters during spikes.
- Enchantment removal
- Fireball or Liquid Flame can be equipped for more AoE damage or more Spike damage, respectively.
- Consider taking Healing Breeze instead of Mystic Regeneration for party support in Arenas.
- Resurrection Signet can be taken instead of Gale (highly recommended for RA/TA).
- Death Pact Signet can be taken instead of Mystic Regeneration in GvG, with the correct team.