Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 18:22, October 12, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build uses Water Magic to support your group in Alliance Battles by shutting down casters with Maelstrom and attackers with Blurred Vision, along with typical Water snares and survivability with Mystic Regeneration.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/D name="Maelstrom Nuker" water=12+1+1 energy=10+1 earthprayers=8][Ice Spikes][Blurred Vision][Icy Shackles][Maelstrom][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Water Attunement][Mystic Regeneration][Armor of Mist][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignias and three Vitae runes
- 20/20 Water wand and focus (normal set)
- Defense sets of choice
- +15/-1 wand and focus (high energy set)
- A weapon of Enchanting
- Maintain Water Attunement for energy management.
- When encountering NPC casters cast Glyph of Lesser Energy followed by Maelstrom and Ice Spikes, for damage and a snare.
- When encountering NPC warriors or rangers fire off Ice Spikes and Blurred Vision whenever the spells are ready.
- When encountering enemy player casters, start by firing off Maelstrom and Ice Spikes in either order. Some players will begin to move as soon as Maelstrom hits, making casting Ice Spikes afterwards less useful. Other players won't begin moving until a couple of seconds after Maelstrom hits, making casting Ice Spikes first less effective as it will be about to end. It's up to you in which order to cast, but note that the majority of players will wait a second or two before trying to move after a Maelstrom. Keep spamming Ice Spikes until Maelstrom is up again, then rinse and repeat.
- When encountering enemy player rangers or melee classes, just keep spamming Ice Spikes and Blurred Vision whenever they recharge.
- Use Mystic Regeneration when needed to help keep you alive.
- Use Armor of Mist as a speed and armor buff, or to simply move faster between shrines.
- Standard anti-caster.
- Heavy enchantment-removal.