Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of July 10th, 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A build utilizing Shadow Form to negate damage from Vermin in Xaquang Skyway to easily farm them on hard mode.
Skills and AttributesEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ele/assas fire=12+3+1 shadow=12 energy=3+2][Fire Attunement][Shadow Form][Glyph of Sacrifice][Meteor Shower][Bed of Coals][Lava Font][Flame Djinn's Haste][Inferno][/build] </pvxbig>
- Something along the lines of Galigord's Stone Staff, requirement attribute does not matter
- Optional Insignias and Runes (56 energy required, 60 energy if you use a +15 energy staff and a major energy storage rune)
- A longbow for pulling (optional)
- Cast Fire Attunement and Flame Djinn's Haste upon entering the area. Head WEST for the vermin.
- Aggro the first mob of vermin
- Cast Shadow Form when they are running for you.
- Use your skills in order, making sure the next one casts immediatly, otherwise the timing will be off, and the Vermin will use Heart of Shadow to heal.
- Wait for recharge and repeat. When farming the mobs that circle with Shreader, pull one group at a time, and kill then on the bridge.
Replace Glyph of Sacrifice with Glyph of Elemental Power.
- None if used correctly
- This build CANNOT kill Shreader Sharptoungue.
- Here is a video of the run to the first mob. The rest are just farther in. http://youtube.com/watch?v=phvwciyTG0Q