This build has been archived as of 15:57, 31 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Mind Shock Ganker uses Air Magic spells to kill stuff while using the Assassin secondary for self defense.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="e/a mind shock ganker" prof=eleme/assas airmag=12+1+1 energy=9+1 shadow=9][mind shock][lightning orb][lightning bolt][blinding flash][optional][feigned neutrality][recall][dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- Deadly Paradox, for more defense
- Disrupting Dagger for a cheap interrupt
- Glyph of Lesser Energy or Air Attunement for energy
- Glyph of Elemental Power for stronger attacks
- Shell Shock if you're worried about coming up against Rangers
- Radiant Insignias
- Standard caster weaponsets(40/40 Air set, Negative Energy set, defensive set, high energy set).
- Use your damage spells to kill enemy gankers and NPC's
- Use Mind Shock to stop runners
- Use Blinding Flash as you need to
- Don't over spam Mind Shock
- Dagger for interrupts, Feigned for heals, Dash to gtfo.
- Spamming Mind Shock
- E-denial/standard caster shutdown
This build is meant to be part of a split team, it's not supposed to clear the whole enemy base on its own.