This build has been archived as of 15:14, 6 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/a firema=12+1+3 waterm=2+3 energy=6+3 shadow=11][Shadow Form][Death's Charge][Glyph of Sacrifice][Meteor Shower][Bed of Coals][Frozen Burst][Flame Burst][Flame Djinn's Haste][/build] </pvxbig>
- With a Lightbringer rank of 4 or below, consider using one of the Variants. See the Discussion for additional ideas.
- Armor 0
- Radiant Armor with Attunement Runes where possible (Or equivalent). Ensure that you have at least 90 maximum Energy.
- Enter Ravenheart Gloom from the Gate of Anguish. Receive the bounty from the Whispers Informant.
- Run past the first group of foes with Shadow Form and Flame Djinn's Haste up.
- Now, near your position there are two mobs made entirely of spellcasters:
- One to the left, composed of a mixed group of spellcasters.
- One to the right, composed of six Curse of Darknesses.
- Wait for combat between the Shadow Army and the Order of Whispers ends. Get closer to the mixed group.
- Cast Shadow Form and get into the middle of the enemy group with Death's Charge.
- Now attack with all of your AoE spells from left to right.
- Should any foes attempt to escape, you may either:
- Once the mixed group has been cleared, repeat the above tactics for the group of six Curse of Darknesses.
If there are two or more people running this build in a run, a third group to the East may be run, this is a hard group to farm solo due to the healer.
Other Farmable areas Edit
- The quest Battle of Turai's Procession
(see the discussion of this article for details.)
- Stalking Nephila in Hard Mode outside Sunspear Great Hall, no variants needed, see Build:R/N Whirling MoP for details on how to aggro properly.
Under Lightbringer Rank 4, see the discussion of this article.