Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 15:14, 6 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/a firema=12+1+3 waterm=2+3 energy=6+3 shadow=11][Shadow Form][Death's Charge][Glyph of Sacrifice][Meteor Shower][Bed of Coals][Frozen Burst][Flame Burst][Flame Djinn's Haste][/build] </pvxbig>
- With a Lightbringer rank of 4 or below, consider using one of the Variants. See the Discussion for additional ideas.
- Armor 0
- Radiant Armor with Attunement Runes where possible (Or equivalent). Ensure that you have at least 90 maximum Energy.
- Enter Ravenheart Gloom from the Gate of Anguish. Receive the bounty from the Whispers Informant.
- Run past the first group of foes with Shadow Form and Flame Djinn's Haste up.
- Now, near your position there are two mobs made entirely of spellcasters:
- One to the left, composed of a mixed group of spellcasters.
- One to the right, composed of six Curse of Darknesses.
- Wait for combat between the Shadow Army and the Order of Whispers ends. Get closer to the mixed group.
- Cast Shadow Form and get into the middle of the enemy group with Death's Charge.
- Now attack with all of your AoE spells from left to right.
- Should any foes attempt to escape, you may either:
- Once the mixed group has been cleared, repeat the above tactics for the group of six Curse of Darknesses.
If there are two or more people running this build in a run, a third group to the East may be run, this is a hard group to farm solo due to the healer.
Other Farmable areas Edit
- The quest Battle of Turai's Procession
(see the discussion of this article for details.)
- Stalking Nephila in Hard Mode outside Sunspear Great Hall, no variants needed, see Build:R/N Whirling MoP for details on how to aggro properly.
Under Lightbringer Rank 4, see the discussion of this article.