This build has been archived as of January 11, 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/assas waterm=12+1+3 energy=12+1 deadly=3][ice spear][deadly haste][deadly paradox][shard storm][elemental attunement][water attunement][aura of restoration][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
A staff with an insightfull staff head and a +20% enchantment duration mod. Armor with extra energy recommended
Cast Elemental Attunement, Water Attunement & Aura of Restoration in that order before the battle. When ready to engage cast Deadly Paradox followed by Deadly Haste and keep pressing Ice Spear over and over until Deadly Haste ends.
- Any anti-spam abilities such as Diversion or Distracting Shot.
- Removing the attunements can cause energy problems.
- Protection from casters is relatively light, so high-damage caster builds and degen can often overwhelm the light healing provided by Glyph of Restoration.
- Protection spells such as Protective Spirit and Spirit Bond can severely reduce the amount of damage dealt by this build.
- Dazed combined with any non-blinded attacker will completely shut this down.
- Anti- spell caster hexes such as Backfire, Soul Leech, Spiteful Spirit, Migraine, and Arcane Conundrum.
Bug-Based Build Edit
The bug with Deadly Haste has been fixed and this build is no longer effective