Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 11:12, 1 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/A Ener=12+1+1 Dead=12][Master Of Magic][Optional][Deadly Paradox] [Augury of Death][Dancing Daggers][Entangling Asp][Signet of Toxic Shock][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
Optional skills Edit
- Glyph of Lesser Energy: use this before Entangling Asp for a net gain of energy.
- Shroud of Distress: just as a long recharge skill for MoM to give energy from, use WITHOUT Deadly Paradox.
- Resurrection Signet: for RA; once used, it will count as recharging and give the energy bonus from MoM.
- Magnetic Aura: this skill's long recharge will make MoM very effective.
- Glyph of Sacrifice: use before one of your other skills that have a long recharge. Do not use this on your chain.
- Make sure to use them as soon as they recharge so you benefit from MoM.
- Set Energy Storage attributes to: 10+1+1 and put rest in to Earth Magic. Then equip Kinetic Armor. This will last almost indefinitely because you spam Dancing Daggers. Keep renewing this, as it will greatly increase survivability.
- Full Radiants. Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Any weapon of 20% enchanting w/ HSR 10% or +5e mod. Energy Storage off-hand with HSR 20%.
- Cast Master of Magic as combat starts.
- Pick a target to pressure/spike, use Deadly Paradox, and keep it up at all times.
- Start your Combo with Augury of Death-->Dancing Daggers-->Entangling Asp-->Signet of Toxic Shock.
- Repeat chain whenever you can, and spam Dancing Daggers as much as possible.
- Maintain MoM, and make sure your optional skill is always recharging.
- Migraine, daze, and other caster counters.
- Spell Breaker and Obsidian Flesh will neutralize most of your offensive skills, considering they are spells.
- Notify your team before-hand that you will be the first person to use Resurrection Signet when someone dies, so you can get energy bonus.
- MoM counts itself as recharging.
- This is more of a pressure build, but has some small spike capability.