This build has been archived as of March 16, 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build utilizes the powerful effects of the Elementalist elite Blinding Surge to provide a fast recharging, low energy cost spike, used in combination with other Air Magic skills of the same nature. With the use of the Assassin's Shadow Arts line and other shadow stepping skills, a very powerful and fast support build is made. This build is often used for |ganking purposes in Guild versus Guild matches.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/assas airmag=12+1+1 energy=8+1 shadow=10][blinding surge][lightning strike][lightning orb][gale][air attunement][deadly paradox][feigned neutrality][shadow of haste][/build] </pvxbig>
- Runes of Minor Air Magic, Minor Energy Storage, Superior Vigor.
- Blind enemies using Blinding Surge.
- Maintain Air Attunement as often as possible, for energy management.
- Feigned Neutrality is to be used for a quick self-heal. Remember that you should use this while under the effects of Deadly Paradox to minimize the recharge time.
- Use Shadow of Haste to get within casting range of an opponent.
- Interrupt long-casting spells with Gale, as well as to slow enemies that may be chasing you.
- Spike enemies with Lightning Strike and Lightning Orb (and Blinding Surge, if possible).
- Cancel Shadow of Haste with Deadly Paradox, to return to your original position, out of danger.
- Stance removal can quickly return you back to where you activated Shadow of Haste, thus putting the attacker out of range.
- Diversion can hurt you if it is used in combination with a Melee attacker. Without Blind, you're vulnerable to being struck by heavy-damaging attacks.
- Signet of Humility is a similar problem.
- Removal of Air Attunement really damages your energy expenditure.
- Switch Shadow of Haste for Dash.
- For fighting in the Team Arenas, Deadly Paradox and Shadow of Haste should be switched for Resurrection Signet and Glyph of Lesser Energy.