This build has been archived as of 16:53, 6 March 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This dervish uses Avatar of Balthazar as both a constant IMS for spiking and for more durability as a 70 AL frontliner.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/Any Scythe=12+1+1 Mystic=11+1 Wind=6][Avatar of Balthazar][Chilling Victory][Pious Assault][Eremite's Attack][Attacker's Insight][Grenth's Aura][Pious Fury][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Armor
- Zealous/Vampiric/Ebon Scythes
- Use Avatar of Balthazar right before you encounter the enemy and maintain it as much as you can.
- Spike with Chilling Victory followed by Pious Assault and Eremite's Attack.
- Use Attacker's Insight and Grenth's Aura before spikes to combat energy issues and enchantments.
- Resurrect dead party members with Resurrection Signet.
- Note - When putting up Avatar, keep an eye out for Gale Spammers and Rangers.
- With Pious Fury, when using it with Grenth's Aura, if the opposing monk uses a Protection Enchantment, simply tap the Pious Fury key and you will recieve a IAS AND an AoE-ish Enchantment Removal.
- Be careful not to remove Attacker's Insight with Pious Assault or Pious Fury.
Random Arenas Edit
- Consider taking Natural Healing or Faithful Intervention for a self heal in a team without a monk.
- Do not put up the Avatar until the battle starts. If the Avatar is wasted before battle, you become much more vulnerable.
Alliance Battles Edit
- Consider taking Natural Healing or Faithful Intervention for use outside of battle and while you're running.
- Remember to save your avatar for when you're actually fighting, rather than when running to places.
- You have extra armor with AoB, therefore, 1v1 situations are perfectly viable.
- Standard anti-melee counters.
- Death's Charge and/or Guiding Hands.
- Death Pact Signet or some other hard rez instead of Resurrection Signet.
- Mystic Sweep in enchantment-heavy builds.