Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:53, 6 March 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This dervish uses Avatar of Balthazar as both a constant IMS for spiking and for more durability as a 70 AL frontliner.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/Any Scythe=12+1+1 Mystic=11+1 Wind=6][Avatar of Balthazar][Chilling Victory][Pious Assault][Eremite's Attack][Attacker's Insight][Grenth's Aura][Pious Fury][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Armor
- Zealous/Vampiric/Ebon Scythes
- Use Avatar of Balthazar right before you encounter the enemy and maintain it as much as you can.
- Spike with Chilling Victory followed by Pious Assault and Eremite's Attack.
- Use Attacker's Insight and Grenth's Aura before spikes to combat energy issues and enchantments.
- Resurrect dead party members with Resurrection Signet.
- Note - When putting up Avatar, keep an eye out for Gale Spammers and Rangers.
- With Pious Fury, when using it with Grenth's Aura, if the opposing monk uses a Protection Enchantment, simply tap the Pious Fury key and you will recieve a IAS AND an AoE-ish Enchantment Removal.
- Be careful not to remove Attacker's Insight with Pious Assault or Pious Fury.
Random Arenas Edit
- Consider taking Natural Healing or Faithful Intervention for a self heal in a team without a monk.
- Do not put up the Avatar until the battle starts. If the Avatar is wasted before battle, you become much more vulnerable.
Alliance Battles Edit
- Consider taking Natural Healing or Faithful Intervention for use outside of battle and while you're running.
- Remember to save your avatar for when you're actually fighting, rather than when running to places.
- You have extra armor with AoB, therefore, 1v1 situations are perfectly viable.
- Standard anti-melee counters.
- Death's Charge and/or Guiding Hands.
- Death Pact Signet or some other hard rez instead of Resurrection Signet.
- Mystic Sweep in enchantment-heavy builds.