Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 18:12, 15 October 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build uses the powerful effects of the Dervish elite skill Avatar of Melandru to give condition immunity a well as a constant health bonus. Powerful Scythe Mastery attacks that would normally incur a penalty towards the player become more efficient when the penalities are neutralized through the use of Avatar of Melandru, creating an extremely powerful build.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=dervi/warri mystic=11+1 scythe=12+1+1 wind=6][Avatar of Melandru][Wearying strike][Chilling Victory][Bull's Strike][Enchanted Haste][Attacker's Insight][Heart of Fury][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sundering 15^50 Scythe of Fortitude
- Elemental 15^50 Scythe of Fortitude
- Defensive Weapon Set (Sword/Axe/Spear + Shield of Fortitude)
- High Energy Set (Staff)
- Before engaging, cast Avatar of Melandru. Use this whenever it recharges.
- Use Heart of Fury as an IAS when available.
- Select a target, and use your attack skills. Follow up all attack skills with Eremite's Attack with its short activation time.
- Take Imbue Health as a healing skill for the party.
- Bull's Strike can be used for a Knockdown.
- Victorious Sweep for cheaper + damage.
- Pious Haste
- Choose targets in Scythe Radius in order to spread Deep Wound and spike multiple targets at once.