Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of March 10, 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A GvG build using Avatar of Grenth, Wild Blow, and quick-activation Scythe Attacks.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=dervi/warri scythe=12+1+1 mystic=11+1 windpr=6+1][avatar of grenth][victorious sweep][eremites attack][mystic sweep][wild blow][featherfoot grace][harriers grasp][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Radiant Insignias, and the Best Vigor Rune possible.
- Keep Avatar of Grenth up as much as possible.
- Use Victorious Sweep as a heal.
- Use Wild Blow to deal unavoidable damage and strip Stances.
- Use Mystic Sweep and Eremite's Attack as follow-up attacks to the other attack skills, because of their short activation times.
- Use Featherfoot Grace as a speed buff.
- General melee counters (i.e. Blindness, Weakness, Cripple, Empathy, Spiteful Spirit, etc.)
- Signet of Humility greatly lowers this build's effectiveness.
- Drop Harrier's Grasp for Heart of Fury or Zealous Renewal.
- Harrier's Haste is also frequently ran with this build.
- Distracting Blow can be used as an interrupt.
- Bull's Strike can be used as a conditional knockdown.
- Protector's Strike can be used as a quick activation melee attack, even with no points invested in Strength.
- A self-heal can be helpful, particularly in over-extensions. Options include Dwayna's Touch and Faithful Intervention.
- For HA Song of Concentration is a good skill for altar capping.
- Chilling Victory can be swapped in for Eremite's Attack.
- Take Ritualist secondary for Sight Beyond Sight and Extend Enchantments.