Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:46, October 22, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build, very similar to a R/P Spearthrower, is a Hero build to be used in Hero Battles designed to create pressure by spreading conditions around while maintaining enchantments that makes this character hard to kill.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Paragon EarthPrayers=10+1+1 Mysticism=9+1 SpearMastery=11][barbed spear][disrupting throw][Maiming Spear][mirage cloak] [mystic regeneration][Watchful Intervention][Imbue Health][ebon dust aura][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: All Radiant Armor with a Superior Vigor Rune and 2 Attunement Runes in addition to the Attribute runes.
- Weapons: Ebon Spear of Enchanting with a "Strength and Honor" or "Guided By Fate"
- Bring any shield of Fortitude, an added AL shield most recommended.
- Before battle, send this hero alone to cap a shrine.
- The hero will normally cast all enchantments but Ebon Dust Aura. Manually cast this.
- The hero will begin building up adrenaline and using her attack skills.
- Check on the hero every 30 seconds to make sure Ebon Dust Aura is on the hero.
- Use this hero to cap shrines, or to support you in battle.
- Keep in mind that the hero's AI is intelligent enough to use utility skills.
- Heavy enchantment removal
- Heavy condition removal
- General anti-attack hexes
- Mirage Cloak or Signet of Pious Light can be replaced by Blazing Spear.
- Some people prefer a disabled Imbue Health to Signet of Pious Light to keep enchantments on.
- The addition of some energy management can help as maintaining four enchantments is fairly costly. eg Zealous Renewal.