This build has been archived as of 11:20, January 29, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Ebon Dust Aura to shutdown physical attackers with blind while pressuring with a spear.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/P earthp=8+1 mystic=10+1+1 spearm=12][swift javelin][barbed spear][disrupting throw][maiming spear][imbue health][heart of fury][ebon dust aura][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's Insignias and Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Weapons: Ebon Spear of Enchanting with a "Strength and Honor" or "Guided By Fate"
- Bring any shield of Fortitude. A +AL shield is recommended.
- Maintain Ebon Dust Aura at all times.
- Use Barbed Spear to apply Blindness covered with Bleeding.
- Use Maiming Spear on Bleeding foes for a snare.
- Use Disrupting Throw to quickly blind someone or interrupt.
- Use Swift Javelin to blind enemies who are blocking.
- Cast Imbue Health on allies to provide a quick spike heal
- Use Heart of Fury to increase DPS and speed up adrenaline gain.
- Use Resurrection Signet to Resurrect allies.
- Mass enchantment removal from skills like Rend Enchantments.
- Heavy condition removal.
- Sight Beyond Sight and Avatar of Melandru.
- Anti-attacker hexes
- Blindness back on you, somewhat alleviated by variant skills