Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 11:20, January 29, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Ebon Dust Aura to shutdown physical attackers with blind while pressuring with a spear.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/P earthp=8+1 mystic=10+1+1 spearm=12][swift javelin][barbed spear][disrupting throw][maiming spear][imbue health][heart of fury][ebon dust aura][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's Insignias and Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Weapons: Ebon Spear of Enchanting with a "Strength and Honor" or "Guided By Fate"
- Bring any shield of Fortitude. A +AL shield is recommended.
- Maintain Ebon Dust Aura at all times.
- Use Barbed Spear to apply Blindness covered with Bleeding.
- Use Maiming Spear on Bleeding foes for a snare.
- Use Disrupting Throw to quickly blind someone or interrupt.
- Use Swift Javelin to blind enemies who are blocking.
- Cast Imbue Health on allies to provide a quick spike heal
- Use Heart of Fury to increase DPS and speed up adrenaline gain.
- Use Resurrection Signet to Resurrect allies.
- Mass enchantment removal from skills like Rend Enchantments.
- Heavy condition removal.
- Sight Beyond Sight and Avatar of Melandru.
- Anti-attacker hexes
- Blindness back on you, somewhat alleviated by variant skills