Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 00:53, September 10, 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
With The Dervish Capper, it uses the party enchantment to support spikers.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Necro Mysti=10+1+1 Earth_Praye=11+1 Blood=10][Order of the Vampire][Strip Enchantment][Optional][Vital Boon][Mirage Cloak][Mystic Regeneration][Shield of Force][Imbue Health][/build] </pvxbig>
- Signet of Pious Light.
- Some sort of speed boost.
- Fleeting Stability (if you are trying to avoid BB sins or something like that).
- See Variants...
- Mix of Radiant and Survivor.
- Runes listed on the build itself.
- 560 hp with 50 energy would work perfectly.
- Flag the Hero to shrines all around.
- Put this hero on Guard mode so it wont run from the shrine.
- Disable and Activate Order of the Vampire when you spike.
- Optional: Disable and Activate Imbue Health so that it wont run off to heal other party members.
- Constant KD.
- Multiple Enchantment removal. Rend Enchantment, Pain of Disenchantment.
- Hex Preasure.
- Condition Preasure.
- Fast Spikes.
- Replace Orders of the vampire for Order of Pain so you can put another Elite.
- Replace Vital Boon for Faithful Intervention or Watchful Intervention.
- When using this build for Spike assistance, Make sure you can see the hero in your radar or you can see the name light up to white on your party box.
- Remember that when you use this build for spike that you have a pysical damage Weapon.
- Such builds like Grenths Grasp sins will not work with this build.
- If you are with a hero that changes physical to some other damage, DO NOT USE THIS HERO!