Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 19th September 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Elementalist Scythe=12+1+1 Mysticism=8+1 wind=8+1 Air=7][Wounding Strike][Mystic Sweep][Chilling Victory@9][Enchanted Haste][Heart of Fury][Conjure Lightning][Attacker's Insight][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant or Survivor Insignias, depending on personal preference, the correct runes listed above, a Vigor rune, and Attunement/Vitae runes.
- A Shocking Scythe of Enchanting or Fortitude, with "Guided By Fate" inscription.
- Also bring a Vampiric or Sundering Scythe of Enchanting or Fortitude, with a "Guided By Fate" inscription, for attacking rangers and in case your conjure gets removed.
- If you choose to use fortitude mods on your scythe, bring a 20% or 30% HSR staff with 20% longer enchantments to switch to when using any of your enchantments.
- Cast your enchantments before moving in.
- Spread Deep Wound and pressure with your attacks.
- Res allies with Resurrection Signet.
- Use Enchanted Haste for IMS.
- Enchantment stripping.
- Normal melee counters- blind, weakness, block, anti-melee hexes, or snares.
- Energy denial can cause problems.
- Strength of Honor and Splinter Weapon have great synergy with this character.
- Works well in a coordinated spike with teammates, as one or two attacks/spells from allies will kill most targets.
- Crippling Sweep
- Signet of Mystic Speed
- Lyssa's Assault
- Featherfoot Grace
- Rending Aura
- Pious Restoration
- Faithful Intervention / Watchful Intervention
- A different Conjure enchantment (Flame or Frost)
- Frigid Armor to counter the popular GoI+Steam combo.
- Grasping Earth for a snare
- Rending Sweep if with a Hex heavy team or if you have a Hex of your own.