This build has been archived as of 23:45, October 22, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This variation of the D/E Savannah Capper allows players to more flexibly use their Dervish heroes, to capture and to assist in spikes. Savannah Heat and Searing Heat will cause mass panic in the opposing lines, while Watchful Intervention and Imbue Health are able to support your own team. It is a popular build in high-end HB.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Elementalist FireMagic=12 Mysticism=10+1+1 EarthPrayers=8+2][Imbue Health][Watchful Intervention][Savannah Heat][Searing Heat][Mirage Cloak][Mystic Regeneration][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Shield of Force][/build] </pvxbig>
- Windwalkers insigniae, survivor's is also good
- +20% Enchanting Fire Staff with high energy mods
- Rune with -20% Daze and DW works wonders.
- Rune with -20% Crippling is good ,too
- Mixture of +health and +energy runes
- Hero does the job, the hero will keep up Watchful Intervention to protect against spikes, and will automatically use Vital Boon etc. when under pressure.
- Disable, micromanage and lock Savannah Heat and Searing Heat on your target, they're very potential spike tools, that can drive enemies nuts and cause their heroes to spread like mad, it's also useful for killing spirits. When you don't have the disabled, the hero will use them at will, which often doesnt synergize with the spike.
- Continuous mass Enchantment removal like Shattering Assault can penetrate hero's defenses.
- The Hero is quite well able to solo cap and survive for a long time if an enemy approaches, however doesnt have too much offensive damage over time, nor does it have Recall. Therefore its most useful to cap shrines that are located nearby.
- This build is exceptionally effective in smaller HB maps that don't require every capper to have Recall, such as Beachhead, The Crossing and Desert Sands. Bring yourself Recall or on a hero on the larger bombardment map (this hero is still fit to capture the short-distance health shrines)
- Synergizes extremely well with the SoJ Lameway build, because the constant knocklock will make sure SH is used to full potential and finishes off foe if they're still alive.
See Also Edit
- Build: Team - SoJ Lameway: This can easily replace the Dervish, and create a more offensive and effective SoJ Lameteam.