Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:31, 3 April 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=dervi/eleme earthm=12 earthp=12+1+1 myst=3][Stoneflesh Aura][Obsidian Flesh][Armor of Earth][Glyph of Concentration][Mirage Cloak][Mystic Regeneration][Fleeting Stability][Ward Against Foes][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant insignias on all armor pieces.
- Any +5 energy weapon of enchanting such as the Totem Axe or Rajazan's Fervor.
- An Earth Focus, with +health and +armor while enchanted mods, or a HSR mod, such as Hajok's Prism.
- A shield or earth focus with -2 (while enchanted) is a nice addition to the build.
- Keep up constantly Stoneflesh Aura, Armor of Earth, and Mystic Regeneration.
- Use Obsidian Flesh as it recharges or as needed.
- If facing minor interrupts, cover your spells with Glyph of Concentration.
- If facing heavy amounts of hard interrupts, cover Glyph of Concentration with Mirage Cloak.
- Non-Spell Enchantment removal
- If you're doing Ravenheart Gloom, replace Fleeting Stability.
- If not doing Ravenheart Gloom, replace Mirage Cloak.
- If an elementalist is using Deep Freeze, Ward Against Foes may be replaced (not recommended).
- For less experienced teams, you can include a Resurrection Signet.
<pvxbig> [build prof=dervi/eleme earthm=12 earthp=12+1+1 myst=3][Stoneflesh Aura][Obsidian Flesh][Armor of Earth][Glyph of Concentration][Sliver Armor][Mystic Regeneration][fleeting stability][Ward Against Foes][/build] </pvxbig>
- Vital Boon, Sliver Armor, and Grasping Earth are good variants.
- Fire Storm can be used to pull the monks in the mobs up to you.
- Pious Concentration, although risky, is a surefire way to get off your Glyph of Concentration in Ravenheart Gloom. Additional cover enchantments from the monk and a cancel stance such as Conviction are required to use this skill.
- Signet of Pious Light can be using for losing Mirage Cloak for dealing small damage and selfheal.