Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 14:52, 8 March 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Shadow Spiker uses the huge power from Pious Assault coupled with assassin shadow steps to provide a fast spike.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Assassin Scythem=12+1+1 Deadlya=10 Wind=6 Mysticism=6][Chilling Victory][Pious Assault][Eremite's Attack][Shadow Prison][Dark Prison][Attacker's Insight][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias.
- 15^50 Zealous, Sundering and Ebon Scythe of Fortitude.
- Defensive weapon set.
- Prep your spike with Attacker's Insight. Then use Shadow/Dark Prison to shadowstep and snare your foes and attack with Chilling → Pious → Eremite's.
- You will be able to spike every 15 seconds, if you're not being attacked, autoattack a random target, then spike another target once your chain is recharged.
- General anti-melee.
- Fast enchantment removal.
In the optional slot:
- Disrupting Dagger for an interrupt.
- Pious Haste for a speed boost.
- Pious Fury for an IAS to be used before AI.
- Guiding Hands to ignore blocking 50% of the spikes.
- Natural Healing for a self heal (dump more points into wind for this).