Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 10:25, 15 September 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This incredibly lethal Dervish build is capable of reaching a peak AoE DPS of 156.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Assassin earthprayers=12+1+3 mysticism=11+1 deadly=6][Heart of Fury][Sand Shards][Way of the Empty Palm][Exhausting Assault][Mystic Regeneration][Faithful Intervention][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor - Full set of any armor with Radiant Insignias. Runes of Attunement on empty slots of armor.
- Weapons - Daggers of Enchanting (Energy +5)
- Upkeep all enchantments as recharge/energy allows.
- Spam Exhausting Assault. This results in 156 DPS with Heart of Fury on, and 104 with it off. Note that this damage is practically un-stoppable; as of now Shield of Absorption is the only thing that can completely mitigate the DPS from this build. Angelic Protection and Shielding Hands both reduce it to a semi-manageable amount.
- Shield of Absorption, Angelic Protection, and Shielding Hands.
- Shield of Absorption, after the 1st second of attacking during which your DPS is 81, will bring your DPS to zero.
- Angelic Protection needs to be used by a Paragon with 16 Leadership to bring the DPS to 80.
- Shielding Hands brings the DPS to 66.
- On-attack hexes like Empathy are devastating; you attack 6 times per second with HoF active.
- Removal of Sand Shards or WotEP.
- This build has been long nerfed, but its original power is too great to ignore.
- This is insanely difficult to kill if you receive Vigorous Spirit from a team mate with a decent level in Healing.