This build has been archived as of 10:25, 15 September 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This incredibly lethal Dervish build is capable of reaching a peak AoE DPS of 156.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Assassin earthprayers=12+1+3 mysticism=11+1 deadly=6][Heart of Fury][Sand Shards][Way of the Empty Palm][Exhausting Assault][Mystic Regeneration][Faithful Intervention][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor - Full set of any armor with Radiant Insignias. Runes of Attunement on empty slots of armor.
- Weapons - Daggers of Enchanting (Energy +5)
- Upkeep all enchantments as recharge/energy allows.
- Spam Exhausting Assault. This results in 156 DPS with Heart of Fury on, and 104 with it off. Note that this damage is practically un-stoppable; as of now Shield of Absorption is the only thing that can completely mitigate the DPS from this build. Angelic Protection and Shielding Hands both reduce it to a semi-manageable amount.
- Shield of Absorption, Angelic Protection, and Shielding Hands.
- Shield of Absorption, after the 1st second of attacking during which your DPS is 81, will bring your DPS to zero.
- Angelic Protection needs to be used by a Paragon with 16 Leadership to bring the DPS to 80.
- Shielding Hands brings the DPS to 66.
- On-attack hexes like Empathy are devastating; you attack 6 times per second with HoF active.
- Removal of Sand Shards or WotEP.
- This build has been long nerfed, but its original power is too great to ignore.
- This is insanely difficult to kill if you receive Vigorous Spirit from a team mate with a decent level in Healing.