Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 10:33, 17 June 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A hero utilising Pious Renewal combined with various enchantments to provide healing and powerful survivability.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=d/a earthprayers=12+1+1 mysticism=12+1][pious renewal][vital boon][mystic regeneration][shield of force] [optional][dash][imbue health][signet of pious light][/build] </pvxbig>
- A mix of survivors/radiants as per preference.
- A staff providing extra energy.
This hero will generally be used to split to cap/camp shrines, or provide powerful healing to allies.
- Use Recall and Dash to get around.
- Spam your enchantments and Signet of Pious Light to provide powerful healing, either for yourself when capping, or for allies at the stand.
- Vital Boon -> Signet of Pious Light gives a spike heal.
- Pious Renewal -> Signet of Pious Light allows signifigant pressure heals.
- Shield of Force helps protect you against enemy assassins.
- Mystic Regeneration can be maintained for additional healing.
- Use Imbue Health as a stronger spike heal.
- Extreme pressure.
- Rending Touch to provide enchantment removal.
- A major variant would involve using Shadow Shroud to assist in spikes.
- Recall, but the 10s disable may end up hurting more than Recall helps.
- Armor of Sanctity for more defense.