This build has been archived as of 10:33, 17 June 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A hero utilising Pious Renewal combined with various enchantments to provide healing and powerful survivability.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=d/a earthprayers=12+1+1 mysticism=12+1][pious renewal][vital boon][mystic regeneration][shield of force] [optional][dash][imbue health][signet of pious light][/build] </pvxbig>
- A mix of survivors/radiants as per preference.
- A staff providing extra energy.
This hero will generally be used to split to cap/camp shrines, or provide powerful healing to allies.
- Use Recall and Dash to get around.
- Spam your enchantments and Signet of Pious Light to provide powerful healing, either for yourself when capping, or for allies at the stand.
- Vital Boon -> Signet of Pious Light gives a spike heal.
- Pious Renewal -> Signet of Pious Light allows signifigant pressure heals.
- Shield of Force helps protect you against enemy assassins.
- Mystic Regeneration can be maintained for additional healing.
- Use Imbue Health as a stronger spike heal.
- Extreme pressure.
- Rending Touch to provide enchantment removal.
- A major variant would involve using Shadow Shroud to assist in spikes.
- Recall, but the 10s disable may end up hurting more than Recall helps.
- Armor of Sanctity for more defense.