Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 01:48, January 19, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Signet of Agony and Poisoned Heart to lure Battle Priest Calibos in the Zos Shivros Channel to a safe spot, namely under the bridge directly south of the starting point. This works because every minute, you receive the Hold Out Bonus, which is worth 50 Luxon Faction and 2 Points. Calibos gets stuck under the bridge and does not return to his starting position. This means that you are free to AFK for hours.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/Necromancer curses=12][Signet of Agony][Poisoned Heart][optional][optional][optional][optional][optional][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Not needed
- As soon as you zone, move outside of Calibos' aggro range. As soon as Calibos starts to move, cast Signet of Agony and Poisoned Heart.
- Be sure to cast Signet of Agony and Poisoned Heart outside his aggro range.
- If you do it right, when he reaches his spot he will then try and heal you - this is when you start running toward the bridge.
- Start to run. Calibos should now start following you. If he either heals you or breaks aggro, try again.
- Run under the bridge and to the right hand side of the alcove.
- Calibos should get stuck to the edge of the wall on the inside of the bridge.
- AFK for 50 faction per minute.
Team Usage Edit
- You can use a team of heroes and henchmen along with this method for even more points. Be sure to disable any healing skills and don't bring healer or protection henchmen.
- Pull Calibos as noted in usage above.
- After AFKing for awhile, feel free to kill some Luxon Adepts, they are worth a lot of points.
- If you want, go and kill the waves for more points. Calibos is safely out of the way, so as long as you can survive you will gain points.
- Disconnection from server.
- If the priest is not pulled far enough into the bridge area, there is an Oni that will aggro him.
- He may become unstuck but this happens rarely.
- If you carry a heal of some type he will break aggro instantly.
- Parent/Wife/Children/People aggro that forces you to turn off the computer.