This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This is a general Ursan build which can be universally used by any profession.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Any/Me Attribute Inspir=12][Ursan Blessing][Ether Signet][Dwarven Stability][Mantra of Earth][Mantra of Flame][Mantra of Lightning][Mantra of Frost][optional] [/build]</Pvxbig>
- The optional slot or a mantra which you will not be using in that area should be filled with one of the following;
- Profession codes:
- Warrior: OQURMYyoMu5u0A4AIBABAAA
- Monk: OwURMYyoMu5u0A4AIBABAAA
- Elementalist: OgVRMYyoMu5u0A4AIBABAAA
- Mesmer: OQBRMYyoMu5u0A4AIBABAAA
- Ranger: OgURMYyoMu5u0A4AIBABAAA
- Necromancer: OAVRMYyoMu5u0A4AIBABAAA
- Assassin: OwVRMYyoMu5u0A4AIBABAAA
- Ritualist: OAWRMYyoMu5u0A4AIBABAAA
- Paragon: OQWRMYyoMu5u0A4AIBABAAA
- Dervish: OgWRMYyoMu5u0A4AIBABAAA
- Survivor or Radiant insignias;
- One or more weapon sets:
- A Zealous Weapon is helpful for maintaining Ursan Blessing;
- A weapon set with +15/-1 mods on both hands.
(Note that that none of the above weapons will decrease your energy regeneration while under Ursan Blessing.)
- Use [[Dwarven Stability@] along with the needed Mantra.
- Use [[Ether Signet@12] </pvxbig>to replenish energy.
- See discussion on the talk page for more Mantra usages.
|Ruins of Ascalon|
|Mantra Usage||Ascalon Foothills||Diessa Lowlands||Dragon's Gullet||Eastern Frontier||Flame Temple Corridor||Old Ascalon||Pockmark Flats||Regent Valley||The Breach|
|<pvxbig>[[Mantra of Flame@12]</pvxbig>|
|<pvxbig>[[Mantra of Lightning@12]</pvxbig>|
|<pvxbig>[[Mantra of Frost@12]</pvxbig>|
|<pvxbig>[[Mantra of Earth@12]</pvxbig>|
<pvxbig> Replace any unneeded Mantras with:
- [[Drunken Master@]
- [[Hex Breaker@]
- A skill of your choice
- If a team member has [[Stone Sheath@] or [[Greater Conflagration@] with [[winter@] then the only required Mantra is [[Mantra of Frost@12]. See above for suggested replacement skills.
- Standard Ursan counters.
- Stance removal eg Wild Blow ect.
- Critical Strikes, Soul Reaping, Leadership, and Energy Storage will help, as Ursan Blessing doesn't affect them.