Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:36, 6 March 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/any dead=12+1+2 dag=10+1 cri=8][Dark Prison][Shroud of Silence][Iron Palm][Falling Spider][Vampiric Assault][Impale][Signet of Toxic Shock][Siphon Speed][/build] </pvxbig>
- Combination of Radiant and Survivor Insignias on your Armor as you see fit.
- Any 15^50 Zealous Daggers of Fortitude. Zealous daggers help to maintain energy.
- +5 energy daggers are very helpful.
- Vampiric Daggers to do a bit more damage when needed.
- A Spear + Shield set with +60 health in total to switch to when a boost of health is needed.
- Pick your target and time your use of Dark Prison and Shroud of Silence with your recharging attack skills.
- Use the attack chain:Iron Palm -> Falling Spider -> Vampiric Assault -> Impale -> Signet of Toxic Shock.
- Continue attacking the target with normal dagger attacks to finish them off and to regain energy.
- Run away and heal if needed, or re-use Shroud of Silence and the attack chain on a target as the skills recharge.
ThingsLOL to keep in mind:
- Impale is not a spell, Shroud of Silence has no effect on it.
- This build is not meant to outright kill everything and function exactly like a SP/BoA sin; it is meant to nearly ensure complete shutdown and death of key casters in quick succession.
- Hex prevention or removal, specifically:
- Block Stances/Enchantments
- Common anti-melee hexes like Empathy and Spiteful Spirit
- Take Black Spider Strike and Resurrection Signet or Death Pact Signet instead of Iron Palm and Falling Spider if a rez skill is needed (this is a MUST in RA/TA).
- Horns of the Ox instead of Vampiric Assault for a second knock down.
- Take Recall to have a way to teleport back to safety after a spike in HA/GvG.
- Also consider Shadow Walk and Dash for that purpose in HA.
- Equip Nine Tail Strike instead of Vampiric Assault for an unblockable dual attack, thus increasing the likelihood of landing the whole attack chain.
- Take Rigor Mortis to allow yourself and other allies to ignore blocking.
- To enable mini-spikes in between, consider Shock.