Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 26 November (CET) 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category other before being archived.
This Assassin utilizes two power skills from the Deadly Arts line that allow one to severely hinder one's enemies, while significantly boosting your own power.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/any dagger=11+1+1 crit=8+1 deadly=9+1 shadow=8] [black lotus strike][horns of the ox][Black Spider Strike][Twisting Fangs][siphon strength][siphon speed][Feigned Neutrality][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blades of Steel instead of Horns of the Ox.
- Radiant Insignias.
- Zealous, Vampiric, and Ebon Daggers of Fortitude with a 15% Damage vs Hexed foes inscription.
- A Defensive Spear/Shield set.
- Use Siphon Speed on opponents that kite and on other melee opponents that pose a threat to your party.
- Use Siphon Strength on basically any Warriors, Rangers, Dervishes, Assassins, or Paragons. ( Unless they're not using their weapon to deal damage Eg. Build:A/Mo SoJ Deadly Arts Sin )
- Your combo is Black Lotus Strike -> Horns of the Ox -> Black Spider Strike -> Twisting Fangs ( Note: Try to always have your target under the effects of Siphon Strength so that you recieve the 33% critical rating bonus )
- You can use a quick Off Hand -> Twisting Fangs combo to finish off a foe with low health.
- Use Feigned Neutrality to defend against heavy damage or just to heal yourself.
- Heavy Hex Removal.
- Standard Melee counters.
- Mending Touch
- Restful Breeze
- Shadow Refuge
- Impale ~ You'll need to experiment with how your want your build configured to fit this in and have it work properly. ( Example, Use Death Blossom instead of having two dual attacks, its short recharge lets you use it after both dual attacks with basically no wait )
- Dark Prison