Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 07:26, 17 February 2009 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Shattering Assassin utilizes the elite dual attack Shattering Assault and fast-recharging lead and offhand attacks to remove enchantments quickly and repeatedly while putting pressure on enemy monks.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/ Critical=12+1 Dagger=12+1+1 Deadly=3+1][Golden Fox Strike][Wild Strike][Shattering Assault][Impale][Dash][Assassin's Remedy][Critical Eye][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Rush can replace Dash
- Critical Defenses or Shadow Refuge can replace Impale and Dash. If Impale is replaced, you must skill Shadow Arts instead of Deadly Arts.
- Survivor insignias.
- Minor runes of Critical Strikes, Deadly Arts, and Dagger Mastery.
- Vampiric, Zealous, and Elemental daggers of fortitude.
- Template code:
- Utilize your chain of Golden Fox Strike, Wild Strike, and Shattering Assault.
- Follow a normal combo with Impale when spiking.
- Use Dash for a speed boost to chase kiting enemies.
- Maintain Assassin's Remedy to fulfill Golden Fox Strike's condition. It also makes you immune to blind assuming the blind is not covered by another condition.
- Be careful of the very common Mo/W's that use Shield Bash. Don't rush in with your lead attack or it will probably be disabled. If you can get the monk to use Shield Bash, wait 5 seconds and it will run out. Remember, Shield Bash must be activated before the attack skill starts, or it will have no effect on the skill. If Shield Bash is activated during an attack, the attack skill will completely ignore Shield Bash.
- Blind that is covered by another condition.
- Shield Bash
- Enchantment removal.
- Cripple while enemies are kiting.
- Anti-melee hexes.