Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of April 19, 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build is designed to apply massive spike damage to light- and medium-armored targets. In most situations, Warriors should be avoided until softer support targets have been neutralized. This build relies on Palm Strike to eliminate the need for a Lead Attack.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/ critic=11+1+3 dagger=10+1 shadow=10+1][palm strike][horns of the ox][falling spider][twisting fangs][dash][blinding powder][shadow refuge][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Zealous PvP Daggers of Fortitude or of Defense, with the +5 energy mod.
- Either Infiltrator's Armor or Saboteur's Armor for the condition reductions, and increased defense versus physical damage.
- Selecting the appropriate target is essential to the success of this build's skillchain. Choose a target that is not adjacent to any of its allies or its allied pets/spirits.
- Run up to your target and lead with Palm Strike which doubles as an Off-Hand Attack.
- If your target is still not adjacent to any of its allies, continue attacking using this skill-chain: Horns of the Ox, Falling Spider, Twisting Fangs.
- If the target has moved to be adjacent with its allies, simply follow Palm Strike with Twisting Fangs.
- Use Blinding Powder and Shadow Refuge as necessary to prevent and heal damage.
- If a target begins to run away, use Dash to catch up with them.
- Landing Diversion, Disrupting Chop or Distracting Shot on Palm Strike will cripple this build.
- Shadow Refuge is an easy healing skill to overwhelm, try to get this build to overextend and then spike it.
- Because of the nature of this build, the skills Empathy, Clumsiness, Ineptitude, Insidious Parasite and Spiteful Spirit can be a source of significant damage.
- Dash can be switched out with Shadow of Haste for a longer speed boost at the cost of Dash's faster speed.
- If used in Alliance Battles, drop Resurrection Signet for Unseen Fury, as this synergizes well with Blinding Powder.
- In Alliance Battle use Heart of Shadow instead of Ressurection Signet.
- Consider using Shadow of Haste instead of Resurrection Signet, keeping dash so you can break the stance in tight situations.