This build has been archived as of 11:15, 23 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
An Assassin build used for splitting in GvG.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/any deadly=12+1+2 dagger=10+1 critic=8][shadow prison][iron palm][falling spider][vampiric assault][impale][signet of toxic shock][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's Insignias, Radiant if you have energy issues.
- Vampiric, Zealous and possibly Ebon Daggers of Fortitude with either a +15^50% or +15 vs. hexed foes inscription.
- Defensive Spear + Shield Set.
- A normal spike would be: Shadow Prison → Iron Palm → Falling Spider → Vampiric Assault → Impale → Signet of Toxic Shock.
- Iron Palm can be used against any hexed or conditioned target to knock them down also serving as an interrupt.
- With good timing you can use Falling Spider and the rest of your combo on a target that has already been knocked down.
- Use Dash as a general speed boost.
- Avatar of Melandru
- Anti-KD or NPCs that can't be knocked down such as Siege Turtles
- Swap out Resurrection Signet in AB or GvG.
- Rigor Mortis is the most commonly used utility skill for this build.
- Consider replacing Vampiric Assault with Twisting Fangs and Impale with Signet of Deadly Corruption.
- Dark Prison for an additional shadow-step and way to prime your combo.
- Shock for an additional knockdown and combo-starter.
- Horns of the Ox can replace Vampiric Assault for an additional knock-down during your chain, at the cost of damage potential.
- Scorpion Wire can be used as an alternative hex to trigger Iron Palm's knockdown, for the knockdown required for Falling Spider and for anti-kiting.