Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 11:15, 23 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
An Assassin build used for splitting in GvG.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/any deadly=12+1+2 dagger=10+1 critic=8][shadow prison][iron palm][falling spider][vampiric assault][impale][signet of toxic shock][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's Insignias, Radiant if you have energy issues.
- Vampiric, Zealous and possibly Ebon Daggers of Fortitude with either a +15^50% or +15 vs. hexed foes inscription.
- Defensive Spear + Shield Set.
- A normal spike would be: Shadow Prison → Iron Palm → Falling Spider → Vampiric Assault → Impale → Signet of Toxic Shock.
- Iron Palm can be used against any hexed or conditioned target to knock them down also serving as an interrupt.
- With good timing you can use Falling Spider and the rest of your combo on a target that has already been knocked down.
- Use Dash as a general speed boost.
- Avatar of Melandru
- Anti-KD or NPCs that can't be knocked down such as Siege Turtles
- Swap out Resurrection Signet in AB or GvG.
- Rigor Mortis is the most commonly used utility skill for this build.
- Consider replacing Vampiric Assault with Twisting Fangs and Impale with Signet of Deadly Corruption.
- Dark Prison for an additional shadow-step and way to prime your combo.
- Shock for an additional knockdown and combo-starter.
- Horns of the Ox can replace Vampiric Assault for an additional knock-down during your chain, at the cost of damage potential.
- Scorpion Wire can be used as an alternative hex to trigger Iron Palm's knockdown, for the knockdown required for Falling Spider and for anti-kiting.