This build has been archived as of 12 September 2008, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Beguiling Haze along with Deadly Arts skills to take down enemies.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=a/any dead=12+1+2 dagger=8+1 crit=7+1 shadow=8+1][beguiling haze][iron palm][falling spider][vampiric assault][Impale][signet of toxic shock][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Radiant.
- Vampiric/Zealous/Ebon Daggers of Fortitude, either a 15>50% or +5 energy inscription.
- Defensive weapon set.
- Spike enemies with skills 1->6.
- Use Dash to move around and to use Iron Palm on moving or kiting foes.
- Resurrect allies.
- Standard Anti-melee.
- Caster hate on Beguiling Haze or Iron Palm.
- Twisting Fangs and Signet of Deadly Corruption in place of Vampiric Assault and Impale
- Rigor Mortis to allow you and others to train a dazed target through prot.
- Dark Prison for an additional shadow-step and way to prime your combo.
- Take Shock for an additional knockdown and combo-starter.
- Tiger Stance for a quicker chain.
- Shadow Refuge for a self-heal.
- Feigned Neutrality for a self-heal and protection.
- Blinding Powder to counter melee.
- Hard Res instead of Resurrection Signet.