Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 12 September 2008, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Beguiling Haze along with Deadly Arts skills to take down enemies.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=a/any dead=12+1+2 dagger=8+1 crit=7+1 shadow=8+1][beguiling haze][iron palm][falling spider][vampiric assault][Impale][signet of toxic shock][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Radiant.
- Vampiric/Zealous/Ebon Daggers of Fortitude, either a 15>50% or +5 energy inscription.
- Defensive weapon set.
- Spike enemies with skills 1->6.
- Use Dash to move around and to use Iron Palm on moving or kiting foes.
- Resurrect allies.
- Standard Anti-melee.
- Caster hate on Beguiling Haze or Iron Palm.
- Twisting Fangs and Signet of Deadly Corruption in place of Vampiric Assault and Impale
- Rigor Mortis to allow you and others to train a dazed target through prot.
- Dark Prison for an additional shadow-step and way to prime your combo.
- Take Shock for an additional knockdown and combo-starter.
- Tiger Stance for a quicker chain.
- Shadow Refuge for a self-heal.
- Feigned Neutrality for a self-heal and protection.
- Blinding Powder to counter melee.
- Hard Res instead of Resurrection Signet.