Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of December 23rd, 2006, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/warri dagger=10+1+1 critic=10+2 shadow=8+2 tactic=8][return][bulls strike@0][falling spider][death blossom][shove][disrupting stab][caltrops][shadow refuge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Shrouded Armor for maximum energy.
- Stay in the backline until a spike target is called.
- If the target is moving, use Bull's Strike; if immobile, use Shove.
- Follow the knockdown with Falling Spider and Death Blossom.
- Use Disrupting Stab to interrupt important skills.
- Use Caltrops if your target begins to kite. Follow up with a Bull's Strike to knock them down again.
- If targeted, Return to an ally in the backline.
- All standard attack counters work. This includes conditions such as blindness and weakness; hexes such as Empathy, Faintheartedness and Spiteful Spirit; and blocking stances or enchantments such as Distortion, Guardian, and Shield of Deflection.
- Replace Death Blossom with another Dual Attack such as Twisting Fangs or Blades of Steel.
- Replace Caltrops with Resurrection Signet for GvG.
- Utilize the high Tactics rank for shouts such as "Watch Yourself!".
- Replace Return with another shadow stepping skill such as Recall, Shadow of Haste, or Death's Charge.
See also Edit