This build has been archived as of December 23rd, 2006, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/warri dagger=10+1+1 critic=10+2 shadow=8+2 tactic=8][return][bulls strike@0][falling spider][death blossom][shove][disrupting stab][caltrops][shadow refuge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Shrouded Armor for maximum energy.
- Stay in the backline until a spike target is called.
- If the target is moving, use Bull's Strike; if immobile, use Shove.
- Follow the knockdown with Falling Spider and Death Blossom.
- Use Disrupting Stab to interrupt important skills.
- Use Caltrops if your target begins to kite. Follow up with a Bull's Strike to knock them down again.
- If targeted, Return to an ally in the backline.
- All standard attack counters work. This includes conditions such as blindness and weakness; hexes such as Empathy, Faintheartedness and Spiteful Spirit; and blocking stances or enchantments such as Distortion, Guardian, and Shield of Deflection.
- Replace Death Blossom with another Dual Attack such as Twisting Fangs or Blades of Steel.
- Replace Caltrops with Resurrection Signet for GvG.
- Utilize the high Tactics rank for shouts such as "Watch Yourself!".
- Replace Return with another shadow stepping skill such as Recall, Shadow of Haste, or Death's Charge.
See also Edit