Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 14:12, 14 November 2007 (CET), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Shadow Prison Sin is a fragile but deadly assassin used to take down targets quickly while making use of Shadow Prison as both a snare and a primer for off-hand attacks that can be followed with powerful dual attacks.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/warri dagger=11+1+1 critic=12+1 deadly=6+1][shadow prison][tiger stance@0][black lotus strike][Horns of the Ox][black spider strike][blades of steel][Impale][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Recall - is an exceptional variant used in GvG when paired up with another assassin. You and your teammate use a recall defense technique to alternate attack combos on the opposing team's NPCs.
- A Full Set of armor with Radiant Insignias.
- Zealous, Vampiric, and Ebon Daggers of Fortitude, all with "Strength and Honor" or "Too Much Information" inscriptions.
- A + 5 Energy / + 30 HP Spear with a selection of shields.
- The spike is done quickly, in the following order:
- Shadow Prison -> Tiger Stance -> Black Lotus Strike -> Horns of the Ox -> Black Spider Strike -> Blades of Steel -> Impale
- Execute the attack chain with Vampiric daggers.
- Switch to Zealous daggers if energy runs low.
- Use Ebon daggers when fighting a Warrior or when you are not engaged in combat.
- Standard Melee counters.
- Restore Condition will ruin a spike of this build, as it will remove all of the conditions you have put on the target and heal most of the damage dealt.
- Hex Breaker will cause problems.
- Common skillset variants:
- Flurry or Flail can replace Tiger Stance for IAS.
- Add a second hex such as Siphon Speed.
- Expunge Enchantments can be equipped for Enchantment removal.
- Rush can be used instead of Resurection Signet in Alliance Battles to escape from a mob after a chain has been used.
Secondary Profession VariantsEdit
- Lightning Reflexes can replace Tiger Stance to fight Melee enemies. It also helps when fighting other Shadow Prison sins.
- To counter blindness, you can go /Rt and use Sight Beyond Sight.
- Hex Breaker to counter enemy hexes.
- Mending Touch for self condition removal.
- Rending Touch for enchantment removal.