Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 02:11, May 22, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The SW Knocklock attempts to recreate the now-dead BB Sin by using Seeping Wound for both additional damage and snare along with a knockdown chain. True to the BB sin style, the chain opens with Hammer Bash, requiring a swap to a dagger set.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/W Dag=12+1 Crit=12+1+1 ham=3][Seeping Wound][Optional][Hammer Bash][Falling Spider][Horns of the Ox][Falling Lotus Strike][Twisting Fangs][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- Zealous Daggers of Fortitude
- Vampiric Daggers of Fortitude if you think you have the energy
- Half Spell Recharge Hammer of Fortitude
- Shield and Sword/Spear defensive sets.
- This build utilizes the cancel action function to switch weapons quickly.
- Start with a hammer equipped.
- Use Seeping Wound on the target and get in range
- Use Hammer Bash and Flurry/Frenzy
- Quickly hit switch weapons and hit the cancel action button to remove the delay in switching weapons.
- Follow the rest of the chain.
- Resurrect allies who seem to be useful.
- Hex removal