This build has been archived as of 02:11, May 22, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The SW Knocklock attempts to recreate the now-dead BB Sin by using Seeping Wound for both additional damage and snare along with a knockdown chain. True to the BB sin style, the chain opens with Hammer Bash, requiring a swap to a dagger set.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/W Dag=12+1 Crit=12+1+1 ham=3][Seeping Wound][Optional][Hammer Bash][Falling Spider][Horns of the Ox][Falling Lotus Strike][Twisting Fangs][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- Zealous Daggers of Fortitude
- Vampiric Daggers of Fortitude if you think you have the energy
- Half Spell Recharge Hammer of Fortitude
- Shield and Sword/Spear defensive sets.
- This build utilizes the cancel action function to switch weapons quickly.
- Start with a hammer equipped.
- Use Seeping Wound on the target and get in range
- Use Hammer Bash and Flurry/Frenzy
- Quickly hit switch weapons and hit the cancel action button to remove the delay in switching weapons.
- Follow the rest of the chain.
- Resurrect allies who seem to be useful.
- Hex removal