Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 12:28, 7 August 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This very versatile Assassin build uses the elite skill Palm Strike for repeatable armor ignoring damage, Cripple, and the ability to skip a lead attack, allowing you to use the more powerful dual attacks.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/W Dagger=12+1+1 Crit=12+1][Palm Strike][Flurry][Trampling Ox][Falling Lotus Strike][Twisting Fangs][Death Blossom][optional][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Nine Tail Strike@14] - For unblockable pressure.
- [[Horns of the Ox@14] - To spam KDs with Palm Strike
- [[Falling Spider@14] - Replace Falling Lotus if you're more comfortable with managing energy.
- [[Wild Blow] - To end blocking stances.
- [[Disrupting Dagger@3] - Interrupt.
- [[Dash] - For an IMS.
- [[Critical Strike@13] - Replace Death Blossom for energy management (use with Falling Spider).
- [[Blades of Steel@14] - for big damage
- [[Shadow Refuge] for death delaying.
- Survivor's Insignia. Rune of Sup Vigor.
- Zealous/Vampiric/Ebon Daggers of Fortitude.
- Defensive Sets with the Crippling mod on the weapons.
- Spike with Palm Strike → Trampling Ox → Falling Lotus Strike → Twisting Fangs.
- Flurry for an IAS.
- Don't forget you can use Palm Strike's cripple effect to lineback enemy warriors
- General anti-melee.
- Palm Strike being disabled will make you completely useless. Be wary of skills like Diversion.
- Smart players that know how to kite with a cripple shield.
Example video Edit
- See also A/W Palm Strike Spiker (Large HD Version)