Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 22:31, 5 January 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Moebius Impaler is primarily a frontline GvG build (also usable in HA), combining fast attacks via Flurry with almost no loss in damage (most of which is armor-ignoring "bonus" damage).
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/W dag=11+1+1 dead=6+1 cri=12+1][Leaping Mantis Sting][Exhausting Assault][Moebius Strike][Death Blossom][Impale][Flurry][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Consider dropping Dash for Critical Strike if you're having energy problems.
- For a more interrupt-based build, try replacing Leaping Mantis Sting with Disrupting Stab.
- Vampiric, Zealous and Ebon daggers, all 15^50 and of Fortitude or of Defense.
- Radiant Insignias on all pieces of armor.
- Pick a target to pressure. This build is an effective Linebacker, dealing ~60 armor-ignoring damage per second; you can pressure a Warrior almost as well as a Monk.
- Use Leaping Mantis Sting -> Exhausting Assault -> Moebius -> Death Blossom -> Moebius -> Death Blossom -> etc.
- When your target gets below 50% HP, use Impale.
- Standard Melee counters.
- Diversion/Interrupt of Leaping Mantis or Moebius, leaving you unable to start or continue the attack chain, respectively.
This build is not intended for solo play (be it PvE or RA/TA/AB). You must have monks in your party to stay alive.