Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:36, 15 March 2007, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/warri dagger=12+1+3 deadly=6+1 shadow=6+1 critic=10+1][siphon speed][black lotus strike][Horns of the Ox][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][flourish@0][Shadow Refuge][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- 15^50 Zealous Daggers of Fortitude.
- 15^50 Vampiric Daggers of Defense.
- 15^50 Ebon Daggers of Fortitude.
- Choose a target not in proximity of any allies, preferably overextended.
- Cast Siphon Speed on the target.
- Close in and use Black Lotus Strike, Horns of the Ox, Falling Spider and Twisting Fangs, in that order.
- Use Flourish to recharge all your attacks. Flourish can also be used to restart the combo if disrupted or Diverted.
- Ensure that your target is still hexed with Siphon Speed, and repeat the above combo. Casters who dont have any blocking/evasion skills should be dead by your second Falling Spider.
- Use Shadow Refuge as a self heal.
- To coordinate spike damage within a team, recharge all your skills using Flourish, but allow Flourish to recharge before spiking. This allows your combo to be completed twice in a row, with a one second pause.
- Switch to your Vampiric Daggers when executing attack chain. If you begin to run low on energy switch to Zealous. When not fighting or attacking a foe with high physical resistance, switch to your Ebon Daggers.
Black Lotus Strike and Flourish should suffice in terms of energy management.
- All standard attack counters work. This includes conditions such as blindness and weakness; hexes such as Empathy, Faintheartedness and Spiteful Spirit; and blocking stances or enchantments such as Distortion, Guardian, and Shield of Deflection.
- Disabling Flourish.
- This build can, at least in principle, be adapted to any other dagger combo chain.
- If a Resurrection Signet is not needed, such as in Alliance Battles, bring a shadow step (such as Death's Charge) or crippling (such as Caltrops) skill. Repeating Strike is another possibility for high sustained damage.
- Shadow Refuge can be used instead of Feigned Neutrality, and take out one skill point from Critical Strikes and put it into Shadow Arts.
- In a team enviroment, Tiger Stance is recommended instead of Shadow Refuge.