This build has been archived as of 20:36, 15 March 2007, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/warri dagger=12+1+3 deadly=6+1 shadow=6+1 critic=10+1][siphon speed][black lotus strike][Horns of the Ox][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][flourish@0][Shadow Refuge][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- 15^50 Zealous Daggers of Fortitude.
- 15^50 Vampiric Daggers of Defense.
- 15^50 Ebon Daggers of Fortitude.
- Choose a target not in proximity of any allies, preferably overextended.
- Cast Siphon Speed on the target.
- Close in and use Black Lotus Strike, Horns of the Ox, Falling Spider and Twisting Fangs, in that order.
- Use Flourish to recharge all your attacks. Flourish can also be used to restart the combo if disrupted or Diverted.
- Ensure that your target is still hexed with Siphon Speed, and repeat the above combo. Casters who dont have any blocking/evasion skills should be dead by your second Falling Spider.
- Use Shadow Refuge as a self heal.
- To coordinate spike damage within a team, recharge all your skills using Flourish, but allow Flourish to recharge before spiking. This allows your combo to be completed twice in a row, with a one second pause.
- Switch to your Vampiric Daggers when executing attack chain. If you begin to run low on energy switch to Zealous. When not fighting or attacking a foe with high physical resistance, switch to your Ebon Daggers.
Black Lotus Strike and Flourish should suffice in terms of energy management.
- All standard attack counters work. This includes conditions such as blindness and weakness; hexes such as Empathy, Faintheartedness and Spiteful Spirit; and blocking stances or enchantments such as Distortion, Guardian, and Shield of Deflection.
- Disabling Flourish.
- This build can, at least in principle, be adapted to any other dagger combo chain.
- If a Resurrection Signet is not needed, such as in Alliance Battles, bring a shadow step (such as Death's Charge) or crippling (such as Caltrops) skill. Repeating Strike is another possibility for high sustained damage.
- Shadow Refuge can be used instead of Feigned Neutrality, and take out one skill point from Critical Strikes and put it into Shadow Arts.
- In a team enviroment, Tiger Stance is recommended instead of Shadow Refuge.