This build has been archived as of 21:30, 25 December 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Disciplined Shove uses Shove as a potent knockdown and damage skill in conjunction with a utility-packed chain to provide high spike and utility potential.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Warrior DaggerMastery=12+1+1 CriticalStrikes=10+1 Tactics=8][Disrupting Stab][Wild Strike][Horns of the Ox][Falling Lotus Strike][Shove][Twisting Fangs][Disciplined Stance][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Armor, runes of Vitae/Vigor
- Zealous, Vampiric, and Ebon 15^50 Daggers of Fortitude
- Shield/Spear set
- Spike with 1-6
- Use Disciplined Stance for defense outside of your chain or to avoid interruption during your chain
- Use Disrupting Stab and Wild Strike for utility
- Standard anti-melee counters