This build has been archived as of 02:05, February 26, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Backbreaker Sin, uses the hammer attack 'Backbreaker' and then with quick weapon swapping uses dagger skills to unleash a powerful attack chain while target is knocked down.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ass/War Dag=10+1+1 Cri=8+1 ham=12][optional][Backbreaker][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][Falling Lotus Strike][Blades of Steel][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Flurry] or [[Frenzy].
- Survivor Insignias and Vitae runes
- #1 Vampiric Daggers of Fortitude (+15% >50%)
- #2 Ebon Daggers of Fortitude (+15% >50%)
- #3 Vampiric Hammer of Fortitude (+15% >50%)
- #4 Furious Spear (or Daggers) of Fortitude (+15% >50%)
- Build up adrenaline with weapon set #4
- When you have fueled Backbreaker, equip weapon set #3.
- Select your target, and press (by default): (Your IAS) -> Backbreaker -> Escape(Key) -> Weapon set #1 or #2 -> Falling Spider -> Twisting Fangs -> Falling Lotus Strike -> Blades of Steel.
- In between spikes make use of the 8 second recharge attacks by doing a mini chain using: (Your IAS) -> Backbreaker -> Escape(Key) -> Weapon set #1 or #2 -> Falling Spider -> Blades of Steel.
- Standard Anti-melee counters such as blocking, blind or anti-melee hexes.
- Interrupts, knockdowns and disabling.
- The Escape Key is set by default to cancel all actions, including the delay time between weapon swapping, causing there to be almost no delay in swapping weapons.