Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 02:05, February 26, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Backbreaker Sin, uses the hammer attack 'Backbreaker' and then with quick weapon swapping uses dagger skills to unleash a powerful attack chain while target is knocked down.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ass/War Dag=10+1+1 Cri=8+1 ham=12][optional][Backbreaker][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][Falling Lotus Strike][Blades of Steel][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Flurry] or [[Frenzy].
- Survivor Insignias and Vitae runes
- #1 Vampiric Daggers of Fortitude (+15% >50%)
- #2 Ebon Daggers of Fortitude (+15% >50%)
- #3 Vampiric Hammer of Fortitude (+15% >50%)
- #4 Furious Spear (or Daggers) of Fortitude (+15% >50%)
- Build up adrenaline with weapon set #4
- When you have fueled Backbreaker, equip weapon set #3.
- Select your target, and press (by default): (Your IAS) -> Backbreaker -> Escape(Key) -> Weapon set #1 or #2 -> Falling Spider -> Twisting Fangs -> Falling Lotus Strike -> Blades of Steel.
- In between spikes make use of the 8 second recharge attacks by doing a mini chain using: (Your IAS) -> Backbreaker -> Escape(Key) -> Weapon set #1 or #2 -> Falling Spider -> Blades of Steel.
- Standard Anti-melee counters such as blocking, blind or anti-melee hexes.
- Interrupts, knockdowns and disabling.
- The Escape Key is set by default to cancel all actions, including the delay time between weapon swapping, causing there to be almost no delay in swapping weapons.