Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:38, 24 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The HB Shadow Prison Sin uses a powerful spike chain combining lots of damage, a knockdown, cripple and a deep wound. It also only relies on a hex on the first strike, and Cripple only about 1 second later making this very hard to shutdown unlike its older version.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Warrior Crit=12+1 Dag=11+1+1 Dead=6+1][Shadow Prison][Tiger Stance@0][Black Mantis Thrust][Jungle Strike][Trampling Ox][Falling Lotus Strike][Twisting Fangs][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Either Dark Prison, Expose Defenses or Resurrection Signet should go in the optional slot.
- Replace Tiger Stance with Flail for HB
- Survivor Insignia with Radiant insignia on chest and legs.
- Zealous, Vampiric, and Ebon Daggers of Fortitude with 15^50 inscription.
- A Defensive Spear/Shield set. You may prefer a Furious spear, to build up adrenaline for Flail from range.
- Spike quickly with the following skill sequence: Shadow Prison → Flail → Black Mantis Thrust → Jungle Strike → Trampling Ox → Falling Lotus Strike → Twisting Fangs.
- Every other spike could start with Dark Prison or Expose Defenses, allowing you to spike every 12-15 seconds.
- Execute the attack chain with Vampiric daggers.
- Switch to Zealous daggers if energy runs low.
- Use Ebon daggers when fighting a Warrior or when not engaged in combat.
- Hex/Condition Removal.
- Shield Bash and its equivalents.
- Balanced Stance
- Hex Breaker
- Flurry, Lightning Reflexes or Tiger Stance for an alternative IAS.
- Recall for additional splittability.
- Dash for a speed boost
- Assassin's Remedy to deal with blind.