This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Displaced Spiker uses Aura of Displacement to quickly shadow step to an unsuspecting foe and unleash a quick spike while being able to quickly escape if anything goes wrong.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/warri dagger=11+1+1 critic=12+1 shadow=6+1][shadowy burden][aura of displacement][tiger stance][black lotus strike][golden phoenix strike][twisting fangs][horns of the ox][feigned neutrality][/build] </pvxbig>
- A Full Set of armor with Radiant Insignias.
- Zealous, Vampiric, and Ebon Daggers of Fortitude, all with "Strength and Honor" or "Too Much Information" inscriptions.
- A defensive set consisting of a +30hp martial weapon and a +30hp shield. Anti-spike shields, one for each type of damage
- An enchanting set for use with Feigned Neutrality.
- Find a target, and cast Shadowy Burden followed by Aura of Displacement.
- Execute the attack chain, timing Horns of the Ox to interrupt a healing skill if necessary.
- Switch to your defensive set when not actively attacking. Switch between vampiric, zealous and ebon sets when spiking, depending on your energy level and the durability of your target.
- Cancel Aura of Displacement when you finish your combo or when under heavy attack.
- Use Feigned Neutrality as a self heal.
- Standard Melee counters.
- Restore Condition will ruin a spike of this build, as it will remove all of the conditions you have put on the target and heal most of the damage dealt.
- Flail or Flurry can replace Tiger's Stance for IAS.
- Impale can be used in conjunction with different dual attacks (Blades of Steel in particular).
- Dark Escape can be used for extra survivability.
- Dark Prison to set a new anchor point.