Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Displaced Spiker uses Aura of Displacement to quickly shadow step to an unsuspecting foe and unleash a quick spike while being able to quickly escape if anything goes wrong.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/warri dagger=11+1+1 critic=12+1 shadow=6+1][shadowy burden][aura of displacement][tiger stance][black lotus strike][golden phoenix strike][twisting fangs][horns of the ox][feigned neutrality][/build] </pvxbig>
- A Full Set of armor with Radiant Insignias.
- Zealous, Vampiric, and Ebon Daggers of Fortitude, all with "Strength and Honor" or "Too Much Information" inscriptions.
- A defensive set consisting of a +30hp martial weapon and a +30hp shield. Anti-spike shields, one for each type of damage
- An enchanting set for use with Feigned Neutrality.
- Find a target, and cast Shadowy Burden followed by Aura of Displacement.
- Execute the attack chain, timing Horns of the Ox to interrupt a healing skill if necessary.
- Switch to your defensive set when not actively attacking. Switch between vampiric, zealous and ebon sets when spiking, depending on your energy level and the durability of your target.
- Cancel Aura of Displacement when you finish your combo or when under heavy attack.
- Use Feigned Neutrality as a self heal.
- Standard Melee counters.
- Restore Condition will ruin a spike of this build, as it will remove all of the conditions you have put on the target and heal most of the damage dealt.
- Flail or Flurry can replace Tiger's Stance for IAS.
- Impale can be used in conjunction with different dual attacks (Blades of Steel in particular).
- Dark Escape can be used for extra survivability.
- Dark Prison to set a new anchor point.