Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 21:17, 22 November (CET), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="Assassin's Promise Sin" prof=assas/warri dagger=11+1+1 deadly=11+1 critic=8+1][assassins promise][dark prison][tiger stance][black lotus strike][horns of the ox][black spider strike][blades of steel][impale][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Dagger Mastery mask, preferably Radiant Insignia's on all armor parts and best Vigor Rune you have
- Weapons: Zealous Daggers of Dagger Mastery with "I Have The Power" or "Too Much Information" Inscription.
- Approach the target enemy and hex it with Assassin's Promise.
- Use Dark Prison to shadow step to the target.
- Activate Tiger Stance and quickly use the chain in the following order: Black Lotus Strike->Horns of the Ox->Black Spider Strike->Blades of Steel->Impale.
- Repeat the chain on an other tager if done with the first one.
- Standard melee-counters
- Faintheartedness or other AS-slowing hexes.
- Hex removal
- Disabling of Assassin's Promise.
- Heavy pressure(see Variants for healing)
- Very good monks on team
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/range critic=10+1+2 dagger=10+1 deadly=9+1 shadow=7][Assassin's Promise][Dark Prison][Lightning Reflexes][Black Lotus Strike][Twisting Fangs][Black Spider Strike][Blades of Steel][Signet of Toxic Shock][/build] </pvxbig>
- Replacing Horns of the Ox with Twisting Fangs.
- Mending Touch for condition removal.
- Black Spider Strike and Impale.
- Assassin's Remedy can also be used for condition removal.
- Expose Defenses to pass blocking targets.
- Flurry for a better IAS Stance.
- Signet of Deadly Corruption can be used for additional damage.
- You can use Smoke Powder Defense for more survival chance if under pressure.
- Lightning Reflexes can be used for IAS and blocking.
- Also, Rune of Major Deadly Arts can be used too.
- When you engage into battle with big groups (both allies and enemies), you can use Assassin's Promise very well. With a little monk support (if under pressure), you can take out targets in no time.
- Also watch out that you will kill the target before the hex ends, otherwise you'll have a downtime on the usage.
See also Edit
Build:A/W Shadow Prison Assassin -> Inspired by this build