This build has been archived as of 21:17, 22 November (CET), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="Assassin's Promise Sin" prof=assas/warri dagger=11+1+1 deadly=11+1 critic=8+1][assassins promise][dark prison][tiger stance][black lotus strike][horns of the ox][black spider strike][blades of steel][impale][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Dagger Mastery mask, preferably Radiant Insignia's on all armor parts and best Vigor Rune you have
- Weapons: Zealous Daggers of Dagger Mastery with "I Have The Power" or "Too Much Information" Inscription.
- Approach the target enemy and hex it with Assassin's Promise.
- Use Dark Prison to shadow step to the target.
- Activate Tiger Stance and quickly use the chain in the following order: Black Lotus Strike->Horns of the Ox->Black Spider Strike->Blades of Steel->Impale.
- Repeat the chain on an other tager if done with the first one.
- Standard melee-counters
- Faintheartedness or other AS-slowing hexes.
- Hex removal
- Disabling of Assassin's Promise.
- Heavy pressure(see Variants for healing)
- Very good monks on team
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/range critic=10+1+2 dagger=10+1 deadly=9+1 shadow=7][Assassin's Promise][Dark Prison][Lightning Reflexes][Black Lotus Strike][Twisting Fangs][Black Spider Strike][Blades of Steel][Signet of Toxic Shock][/build] </pvxbig>
- Replacing Horns of the Ox with Twisting Fangs.
- Mending Touch for condition removal.
- Black Spider Strike and Impale.
- Assassin's Remedy can also be used for condition removal.
- Expose Defenses to pass blocking targets.
- Flurry for a better IAS Stance.
- Signet of Deadly Corruption can be used for additional damage.
- You can use Smoke Powder Defense for more survival chance if under pressure.
- Lightning Reflexes can be used for IAS and blocking.
- Also, Rune of Major Deadly Arts can be used too.
- When you engage into battle with big groups (both allies and enemies), you can use Assassin's Promise very well. With a little monk support (if under pressure), you can take out targets in no time.
- Also watch out that you will kill the target before the hex ends, otherwise you'll have a downtime on the usage.
See also Edit
Build:A/W Shadow Prison Assassin -> Inspired by this build