This build has been archived as of 09:33, 3 February 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
However, what really makes this build effective is that, by spamming Called Shot, this build is not only to strip enchantments/interrupt opponents rapidly, but is also able to bypass protective enchantments and strip them as well.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=a/r critic=12+1+2 marksm=12 beastm=3][dark apostasy][way of the master][critical eye][critical defenses][disrupting accuracy][called shot][bestial fury][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Armor for the additional energy.
- A Zealous Shortbow of Enchanting.
- Runes of Attunement to help mitigate high energy costs.
- Apply and maintain Disrupting Accuracy as well as the various enchantments.
- Apply Bestial Fury and re-apply it when possible
- Spam Called Shot
- Enchantment Removal
- General Anti-Melee
- General Anti-Spam
- Stoneflesh Aura
- Distracting Shot provides a "hard" interrupt that has the added benefits of disabling the skill it interrupts and being a "fast activation" skill.
- Keen Arrow for increased damage.
- Dual Shot provides pretty much guaranteed interrupt/enchantment removal since, statistically, at least one of the arrows should result in a critical hit.
- Assassin's Remedy or Antidote Signet to deal with conditions.
- Tiger's Fury in combination with Bestial Fury will provide a constant IAS.
- Remember to replace the Resurrection Signet for Competitive Missions.
- Disrupting Accuracy can be replaced by Volley in situations where AoE Enchantment removal is likely to be more useful than interruption.