Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 11:13, 10 August 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
By combining Way of the Assassin with Way of the Master and high Critical Strikes, the A/R PvE Interrupter produces critical hits at a fantastic rate, a fact which it capitalizes upon via Disrupting Accuracy. Because of this fact, and because of Critical Agility, the rate at which this Assassin interrupts far surpasses that of other interrupt builds.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=a/r critic=12+1+3 marksm=12][way of the assassin][way of the master][critical defenses][critical agility][disrupting accuracy][optional][optional][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Suggestions for the Optional Slot Edit
At least one of the Optional Slots should be filled by a Bow Attack, some suggestions include:
- Called Shot for spammable "unblockability"
- Distracting Shot for a cheap, fast activating interrupt.
- Keen Arrow for increased damage.
- Focused Shot for increased damage.
- Needling Shot for an even higher rate of interruption.
- Savage Shot for another fast interrupt on an enemy foe.
- Sloth Hunter's Shot will trigger the full damage bonus on criticals.
Other useful skills include:
- Antidote Signet to counter Blind.
- Sharpen Daggers to spread Bleeding.
- Assassin's Remedy as a general condition counter.
- Critical Eye primarily for energy management if necessary.
Note regarding Way of the Assassin Edit
Way of the Assassin is not necessary to ensure a high interrupt percentage. Thus, it can be replaced by a number of other skills, including Dark Apostasy et al.
Variant Note Edit
Since any attack will result in an interrupt, any Bow Attack that you use will act in the same manner as a "hard" interrupt would (since you can use them on command). So, if you don't feel like simply auto-attacking, you can replace either of the Optional Slot with (preferably low recharge) Bow Attacks and spam those instead. And, due to the constant influx of energy due to Critical Strikes, energy shouldn't be much of an issue.
- Apply Way of the Assassin, Way of the Master, Critical Defenses, Critical Agility, and Disrupting Accuracy, re-applying as necessary.
- Use your Bow Attacks as necessary. (Depending on what Bow Attack(s) you choose, you may be spamming them, rather than simply auto-attacking the majority of the time.)
- Otherwise, simply auto-attack, and you'll interrupt your target.
- General Anti-Melee
- Enchantment Stripping
- See here.