The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
With this build you can farm the forest in FoW NM for Obsidian Shards.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Ranger Marksmanship=12 CriticalStrikes=10+1+2 Shad=8][Barrage][Optional][Drunken Master][Way of Perfection][Critical Agility][Shroud of Distress][Critical Eye][Way of the Master][/build] </pvxbig>
- Should include an interrupt such as Savage Shot, or Distracting Shot. "You Move Like a Dwarf!" can also be used, and helps get to the forest a little bit easier.
- Blessed armor is preferred for the extra 10 armor.
- Sundering Flatbow 15^Enchanted of Enchanting.
- Fiery Flatbow 15^Enchanted of Enchanting.
- A defensive shield set for the run.
- First run to the forest using Drunken Master whilst drunk for a maintainable 25-33% speed boost.
- Then cast your enchantments, and aggro the first group of Spirit Shepherd.
- Now spam Barrage until they are dead, making sure to watch your enchantments.
- To kill a Spirit Wood, you'll need to use your interrupt to stop it from using Troll Unguent.
- Armored Cave Spiders will use Healing Spring as soon as they pop up. Interrupt that with a regular attack, and then follow that with your interrupt to prevent them from using Apply Poison. It isn't imperative that you interrupt this preparation, though, since you'll still have enough health regeneration to counteract it.
- To kill a group of Rock Borer Worms, you need to get just within earshot (but you should still be outside of their attack range), and spam Barrage until they die.
- Getting killed on the way to the Forest.
- Not knowing the area very well.
- Failing to use the correct skills.