This build has been archived as of 07:15, 17 February 2009 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This hero build is designed to pressure the enemy team.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Necromancer curses=12 deadlyarts=12+1+1][Augury of Death][Dancing Daggers][Entangling Asp][Signet of Toxic Shock][Iron Palm][Corrupt Enchantment][Rend Enchantment][Recall][/build] </pvxbig>
- pressure with AoD, DD, EA, SoTS, and Iron Palm. You might have to micro your hero so he doesn't run up and just start using IP.
- Micro Recall when needed.
- IF opponent is enchant-heavy use CE and RE.
- Mix of Survivor's and Radiant's
- Sup Vigor
- Attunement runes
- Curses Staff with +5e^50 (or w/e inscription you like) and HCT mod.
- Recall removed
- Bad microing
This build is meant to be played with a human monk.