Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 07:15, 17 February 2009 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This hero build is designed to pressure the enemy team.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Necromancer curses=12 deadlyarts=12+1+1][Augury of Death][Dancing Daggers][Entangling Asp][Signet of Toxic Shock][Iron Palm][Corrupt Enchantment][Rend Enchantment][Recall][/build] </pvxbig>
- pressure with AoD, DD, EA, SoTS, and Iron Palm. You might have to micro your hero so he doesn't run up and just start using IP.
- Micro Recall when needed.
- IF opponent is enchant-heavy use CE and RE.
- Mix of Survivor's and Radiant's
- Sup Vigor
- Attunement runes
- Curses Staff with +5e^50 (or w/e inscription you like) and HCT mod.
- Recall removed
- Bad microing
This build is meant to be played with a human monk.