This build has been archived as of 19:37, 31 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Moebius Breeze is a split build for GvG that uses Shadow Walk to jump NPC's and lone players quickly, while maintaining a cancel stance to escape quickly and heal itself with Restful Breeze. It quickly dispatches targets with a repeatable attack chain, along with an interrupt and a knockdown.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Monk Dagger=12+1+1 Critic=12+1 Healin=3][Leaping Mantis Sting][Exhausting Assault][Moebius Strike][Twisting Fangs][Horns Of The Ox][Restful Breeze][Shadow Walk][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor Armor.
- Zealous Daggers of Fortitude, with a 15^50 inscription. Everthorn's Chakrams work perfectly.
- Shadow step to your target using Shadow Walk, and start your attack chain: Leaping Mantis Sting -> Exhausting Assault -> Moebius Strike.
- After you hit Moebius Strike, you should use Twisting Fangs or Horns of the Ox depending on the situation or whichever you have energy for. Obviously if your target is casting, Horns will be better suited then Fangs, which would be better when your target is at low HP.
- If your target begins casting, use Horns of the Ox to knock them down, subsequently interrupting their cast.
- If your target begins kiting or fleeing, start your attack chain over. This way you will apply the Crippled condition to your foe.
- You can retreat easily to where you started by canceling Shadow Walk with Dash, so don't be too concerned about overextension.
- Heal yourself with Restful Breeze.
- Watch the duration of Shadow Walk: It only lasts 30 seconds and you will have to return to your original position sometime.
- Standard melee counters (Blind, Hexes, etc.)
- Stance-ending attacks such as Wild Blow
- Death Blossom can be switched in for more spamming.
- Take Recall for a different Shadow Step.
- Take Dark Escape instead of Dash. This way, in addition to shadow stepping away, you will also take half damage and have a much longer speed boost in case you need to retreat further.