This build has been archived as of 03:11, February 26, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
|This is part of the Dungeon Build series, see Dungeon Guide for all Dungeon builds.|
|This build requires an Essence of Celerity to operate properly.|
Build to solo Rand Stormweaver, Justiciar Thommis, Forgewight, and Selvetarm in NM.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/Me dom=12 ins=3 sha=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Ether Nightmare (Kurzick)][Cry of Pain][Radiation Field][Empathy][Channeling][Death's Charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max armor with Radiants/Attunements
- Shield set with +10 armor vs fire and an enchanting weapon.
- +20 energy staff of enchanting.
- Run through the dungeon to where Rand is. Here you can do one of two things. 1) Hit Rand's mob with an ether nightmare, interrupt the Stone Summit Distracter's Choking Gas with Cry of Pain, and run into the mob. 2) Run behind Rand's group into a corner on the right side of the wall. Here, the Distracter will not be able to hit you with Choking Gas. Continue to nuke The mob and keep it balled up as best as you can. Degen the mob and take out hard rezzes with Empathy. When everything but Rand is dead, agro the closest group of thorn wolves and use them to fuel your energy. (NOTE: Watch out for being trampled by the centaurs, as it may KD you right before you need to cast SF and therefore screw you over.)
- Once again, there are two options. The first option is to approach this group in much the same way as the first option for Rand. The second option is to bring heroes, and do a Normal Mode VSF. DO Rand+Thom on the same Essence to save cash.
- Run to the key and grab it. Then continue on to the door leading to Selve's room. Walk up to the door and degen/kill the crypt wraiths. After killing a few of them, a group of crypt slashers will spawn. When these are almost dead, back up and finish them off. A semi large group of touchers will soon spawn. Back up slowly to ball them and then degen/CoP them to death. When you get into selve's room, run straight into the mob and start degening them to death. Priority target is the Summoner if possible, because Death Nova does big damage.
- Run to the dark watcher and ball the forge imps. After killing one, the dark watcher should spawn. Kill him, grab the key and run to Forgewight's room. Grab the group that does NOT have forge in it, and kill off the Flame Djinn's, as it gets difficult to tank more than three at a time. Continue on to Forge's group and kill them in the same way you have been, making sure Choking Gas is always interrupted with CoP.
- Spam Shadow refuge and make sure to attack to get its bonus when under pressure.
- Maintain Channeling and spam it for energy
- Death Nova bombs from Stone Summit Summoners
- Choking Gas interrupting Shadow Form.
- Overaggro of Flame Djinn.
- Well of the Profane from Stone Summit Blasphemer