This build has been archived as of 01:51, 30 November 2007 (CET), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This gimmicky build allows an Assassin to apply heavy pressure (complete with conditions, knockdown and armor-ignoring damage) without exposing himself to the standard sin counters (blind, random interrupts stopping combo, snaring/kiting).
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/mes deadly=12+1+1 insp=10 shadow=8+1 ][Augury of Death][Dancing Daggers][Entangling Asp][Signet of Toxic Shock][Deadly Paradox][Energy Drain][Feigned Neutrality][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Insignia
- +20 energy staff
- Spear/shield combo for defense/extra health
- 20% Enchanting mod on a staff or martial weapon
- Cycle Deadly Paradox.
- Spike with Augury of Death -> Dancing Daggers -> Entangling Asp -> Signet of Toxic Shock
- Time the Entangling Asp to interrupt key skills (ZB, blessed signet, etc)
- Spam Dancing Daggers until the enemy is dead or reuse the combo as the recharge times allow.
- Use Energy Drain to keep your energy full (target monks with this; the energy denial adds pressure)
- For Feigned Neutrality, swap to an enchanting weapon; FN can be maintained nearly indefinitely with proper timing.
- Removal of Poison
- Vow Of Silence/ Obsidian flesh/ Spellbreaker
Equipment template: Pk5RTPZjliaikpWbqIl5I90Ml5IBLjo5IJVHl5IBrLl5ILF