Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 01:51, 30 November 2007 (CET), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This gimmicky build allows an Assassin to apply heavy pressure (complete with conditions, knockdown and armor-ignoring damage) without exposing himself to the standard sin counters (blind, random interrupts stopping combo, snaring/kiting).
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/mes deadly=12+1+1 insp=10 shadow=8+1 ][Augury of Death][Dancing Daggers][Entangling Asp][Signet of Toxic Shock][Deadly Paradox][Energy Drain][Feigned Neutrality][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Insignia
- +20 energy staff
- Spear/shield combo for defense/extra health
- 20% Enchanting mod on a staff or martial weapon
- Cycle Deadly Paradox.
- Spike with Augury of Death -> Dancing Daggers -> Entangling Asp -> Signet of Toxic Shock
- Time the Entangling Asp to interrupt key skills (ZB, blessed signet, etc)
- Spam Dancing Daggers until the enemy is dead or reuse the combo as the recharge times allow.
- Use Energy Drain to keep your energy full (target monks with this; the energy denial adds pressure)
- For Feigned Neutrality, swap to an enchanting weapon; FN can be maintained nearly indefinitely with proper timing.
- Removal of Poison
- Vow Of Silence/ Obsidian flesh/ Spellbreaker
Equipment template: Pk5RTPZjliaikpWbqIl5I90Ml5IBLjo5IJVHl5IBrLl5ILF