This build has been archived as of 14:03, December 13, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build is used as an alternative for assassins to run to droks safely, although alcohol is required.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=ass/mes Shad=12+1+3 Insp=12][Inspired Hex][Revealed Hex][Heart of Shadow][Death's Charge][Wastrel's Collapse][Drunken Master][Dwarven Stability]["I am Unstoppable!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max armor
- Full Radiants
- Restoration rune
- Any Shadow arts rune
- Highest affordable vigor
- Caster spear and shield set
- Or a 20/20% staff
- Inspired and Revealed to remove slodown hexes
- Heart of Shadow, Death's Charge and Wastrel's Collapse are to be used for mobility and healing.
- Drunken Master and Dwarven Stability are used together to run and should be used while drunk.
- "I Am Unstoppable!" to be used for anti-KD.
- Not fully knowing the Route to Droks
- Not having enough alcohol for the entire run
- bad timing of skills
- Being overpowered with hexes
- "You Move Like a Dwarf!" Can replace either hex removing skills, or "IAU!" depending on what you are comfortable with.
- Dark Prison in replace of IAU for speedy runs if you are pro. Make sure to run drunk.
- The same build can be used on a Me/A, but beware of the lower armor, and less healing.