Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 12:32, May 25, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Farm the Chaos Planes after update.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E Shadow=12+1+3 Earth=7 Fire=10 Air=4][Glyph of Swiftness][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Lava Font][Fire Storm][Snow Storm][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
Optional slot for:
- Death's Charge
- Speedboost like Dash or Dark Escape if you do not want to use consumables.
- Fire Attunement
Optional slot for:
- Armor: Radiant Insignas
- Weapons: +15 Staff of Enchanting, caster sword/shield set, Zealous Scythe of Enchanting.
- Bring 3 heroes and clear your way to the mountain's gate. This should take 2-4 minutes.
- Run to the planes, use your speedboost and SF to dodge the Blacknesses. A sword/shield set & Shroud of Distress will allow you to pass through the Obsidian Behemoths easily.
- Once in the planes, maintain SF and Shroud of Distress, ball and kill the two Wailing Lords and the Rider. 3 Mindblades should spawn. Don't kill them.
- Now kill the Wailing Lords and the Rider in front of the Pits'entrance.
- Ball the 6 Mindblades together, use 4,5,6 and repeat until there is no one left. When your life drops under 25%, use Armor of Earth.
- Now kill the next waves of Mindblades.
- You can now go on to the other riders.
- Note: Speed Boost of some kind is required.
- Taking too much damage.
- Energy Loss.
Narrated tutorial for the build.