This build has been archived as of July 2, 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build easily maintains shadow form for a very calm and easy raptor farm.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Elementalist Shadow=12+1+3 Fire=12 Deadly=3][Glyph of Swiftness@0][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Fire Attunement][Meteor Shower][Fire Storm][Bed of Coals][Flame Djinn's Haste][/build] </pvxbig>
- +20% enchantment mod
- Lots of energy
- About 500 health
- Exit east from Rata Sum in Hard Mode.
- Walk back into Rata Sum.
- Exit east again from Rata Sum, this makes the game place you right outside of the exit any time you resign now.
- Head into the Raptor Nest.
- Maintain Fire Attunement.
- To maintain Shadow Form use Glyph of Swiftness + Deadly Paradox to reduce the recharge to 30. This leaves 8 seconds to reapply it.
- Aggro ALL of the raptors. There is more than enough time to get them all. Use the skills in order while you have shadow form and fire attunement up. If Attunement isn't up you might not have enough energy. If Shadow form isn't up, you aren't alive.
- Inferno or Flame Burst instead of Flame Djinn.
- Shadow form is now easily maintainable due to recent buffs. It lasts 32 seconds at 16 shadow arts, and deadly paradox and glyph of swiftness stack. This means Shadow Form lasts 38 seconds and the recharge is 30 making it very easy to maintain shadow form.
- Be sure to display your Asura title for more energy.
- If you have a low asura rank or not a lot of energy, grab the Jar of Invigoration, and then drop it to gain a quick 30 energy (this also gives energy to the enemies).